Baby It's Cold Outside


Sixteen degrees and dropping out here in good ol' Illinois. Inches of snow still sprinkled on the ground - kiddos bundled from head to toe coming in to check out their weekly library books. I was pleasantly surprised by some handmade yummies this evening. My good friend Amy tried out the peppermint marshmallows I posted the other day and WOW are they scrumdiddlyumptious!



I piled them high in my favorite snowman mug and took a quick pic before I gobbled them down. And if that wasn't enough - my favorite library helper/school secretary/heart of the school/Donna brought me some of her famous banana bread. So as I sit here watching "Sing Off" I feel like a queen sipping my hot pepperminty coca and nibbling banana bread - filled with friendship. Thank you so much gals! You made my night!



Just a quick goody to share with you tonight! A fun shabby recipe box made with my favorite K&Company Christmas paper! Vintage laces, doilies, recipes and cookie cutter adorn this little keepsake - a perfect gift or family memento! The box and cards are from my local craft store and pretty inexpensive. Just add a few of your family favorites and pass along to the chef on your Christmas List!





Thanks for stopping by. Happy Monday!
xoxoxo