pretty purple mini


Happy Sunday my friends!

I finally finished my pretty little purple mini to share with you! For this design, I used Basic Grey's "Wisteria" paper line for all the patterned paper - you can see I've been hoarding this pad for a while now! This is my first little project as a Design Team member for More Paper Than Shoes (MPTS) and I just LOVE Anna's flowers! I used a flower spray complete with three large purple blooms, mini coordinating flowers and gorgeous crisp leaves. Each flower (even the tiny ones) have gorgeous purple pollen centers. This spray made my cover a cinch to put together! You can see what Anna has for sale here at her Etsy shop.



This mini is ten total pages (including front & back covers) and filled with goodies! I made 8 pocket areas tucked with photo mats and journaling tags - 11 in all. I used a lot of vintage ephemera - especially silver and rhinestones! For graphics, I tucked a few Crafty Secrets scraps throughout the album. Scraps are from Birds & Blossoms and Sew Nice. I really liked the silver against the purples and blues. Thick satin ribbon binds all the lovelies together. Another chunky monkey - it stands all by itself - no problem!






This album goes on sale tonight on eBay. You can see the full listing here with many more pictures.

I am hoping to have another post before the weekend (gosh I've been slow!) But just in case, here are some yummies for your tummies to drool over before Easter. I know mine will!





Thanks again for stopping by!

xoxo













Cadbury Creme Cupcakes Source: flickr.com via Mary on Pinterest