come ride with me



It's coming down to the wire - only two more days of school before a much needed summer break. I am hoping that my summer is productive yet relaxing - giving me extra time to scrap and use my trigger finger to take snapshots of summer memories. My hubby and I are planning to travel a little here and there - I hope the time doesn't fly by too quickly!


Here is a little mini I managed to pull together and list on eBay. You can find the listing here with many more pictures. For this design I used Pink Paislee's "Butterfly Garden" papers. This line is to die for! So soft and shabby! It was so hard to cut it up and cover it, but I think I managed showcasing some of my favorites. I used lots of vintage goodies including vintage doilies, lace, music paper, jewelry, beads....the list goes on! The cover image was taken from an image from Crafty Secrets Love Scraps. I just love this image and quote - so darn cute!









I hope you are inspired and are having a happy weekend! Thanks for stopping by!