a glimpse of my backyard
I just thought I'd show you a peek of some of the goings on in my backyard - one of the past time that has kept me away from blogging these past few weeks.
When we first moved into our house after less than a year of being married, we didn't quite understand the amount of work needed in our landscaping. We don't even own a half an acre, but it is chock full of plants, trees, and shrubbery. Now seven years later, we are still getting the hang of it - lol! We only managed to spread one truck load of mulch so far this summer and probably will get two more by the end. I never thought that I would ever possess a green thumb....but I must say - gardening is starting to grow on me! Perennials are my new best friend - even though some bright, cheery annuals speckle their way throughout my beds.
We still have a long way to go....but it is a learning process and a super fun past time to share with my hubby!
Thanks for taking a peek in my backyard!
- Luxury Furniture In The House
- a glimpse of my backyard
- Amazing Luxury Home Interior
- Furnishings In Warm Colors
- Bright Colors In The Bedroom
- Stylish Fresh Design
- Interior Decoration And Furniture Design
- strawberry shortcake gifties
- Contemporary luxury room furniture
- Modern Vintage Barstool
- Contemporary Executive Desks
- Comfortable House Design in Australia
- House in Provence
- The Elegant Of Romantic Bedroom Collection
- Blue Bedroom Collection
- The Luxury Green Nature Bedroom Photo
- The Garden House Ideas Concept
- Modern Home Decorating Ideas
- Home Decorating Ideas Living Room
- Artificial plants for your home or Office
- Yellow Kitchen Ideas
- Yellow Kitchen Design
- Table Lamp: Linen Drum Lamp Shade
- Decorative covers are attractive and economical
- A few tips to make your home theater look impressi...
- Wolf - Moving Made Easy
- Choice of pink and red colors of furniture for you...
- 80 m2 in Madrid
- ▼ June (30)
- ► 2010 (262)
- ► 2009 (30)