Searching and Finding Inspiration for an Amazing Apartment

In the beginning Freshome was just a small place where I’ve gathered some inspiration for an apartment that I wanted to buy in the future. Day by day I was surfing online searching and trying to find more and more ideas for that perfect apartment. As you can see today there are a lot of amazing ideas on Freshome, but what I’ve found today really blew my mind. This is not a real apartment, is just a 3D picture created by a very talented 3D Modeler from Turkey called Elftug. To be honest, now after 2 years of searching ideas, I really want to transform this idea intro reality. I don’t know if this would be possible and what kind of apartment I would need for this project, but this is really awesome …don’t you think ?
dark room apartment Searching and Finding Inspiration for an Amazing Apartment
dark room apartment light Searching and Finding Inspiration for an Amazing Apartment
 Freshome