And I Will Live "Hoppily" Ever After...

As you may have already guessed, I'm a little obsessed with rabbits!!!!!!!! I have previously surmised that it's probably from a childhood "something to do with Alice in Wonderland". I'll probably never understand, but does that really make any difference? When I start with my Portfolio, inside my house pictures, in the next few weeks, you'll see I'm REALLY obsessed and you may not want to be my "friend" anymore, but that's just a chance I'll have to take. I'm actually excited to start sharing my "inside" home with you soon, so that you can see examples of my sewing projects which is one of the reasons I really started this Blog. Then I know you will have a clearer picture of what I can do for you, if that is why you are reading this blog today. If not, and you just love seeing new ideas and catching up on the latest and greatest, that makes me very,very hoppy, I mean happy!!!See you soon! Love, Allison




























MY LION WAS FEELING REALLY, REALLY LEFT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!










AND MY PIG IS NOT TO CRAZY ABOUT BEING LEFT OUT EITHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!