I love my clients!!

Remember when I told you how much I love my clients?? And, how one of my favorite clients were letting me use this fantastic Missoni Home rug and design a room around it?? Well, my friends, IT HAS ARRIVED... and yesterday when we unrolled it to inspect for damage, I felt it warranted a photoshoot (please ignore my appearance, I am in full install mode). Sometimes you just need to take a break, soak in a gorgeous design, and get giddy! Warning: no shoes touched the rug durning the making of these photos.

Me & The Aspiring Kennedy (If you haven't read her blog, you should!) 


This is gold medal winning figure skater Evan Lysacek to my right (actually that just our intern Matthew, but he's just as fabulous) and web and marketing guru, Laura Busby, to my left (read her fashion blog!).  

You just can't deny it... This rug is fabulous!!! It joined it's new family today and I can't wait to have it photographed to show you all! Like I said, my friends, I just LOVE my clients!!