Beautifully Neutral



We have had such beautiful weather so far in the midwest. High seventies the entire weekend - hard to believe it's fall! I had a fairly productive three day weekend - my time balanced between cleaning, relaxing, and designing new products to share with you.

Here is a simple yet elegant layout I creating using just simple neutral tones - creams, ecrus, and light beiges. I centered the design around the gorgeous vintage doily. I have been secretly hoarding it for some time now - waiting for the right moment to use it. I don't even remember where I got it, but I couldn't wait to centralize a scrapbook page behind it. The flowers (except for the cream cabbage rose) have been handmade using laces, crepe paper, fabrics, designer papers, and pearls. I spent my Friday night in front of the TV spritzing, cutting, sewing, and crunching these little beauties. I used an image from Crafty Secrets Sew Nice Creative Scraps as the main image. This layout is for sale on Ebay - you can see many more pictures there.

Oh and don't forget to become a follower and leave a comment on my BLOG CANDY POST. One lucky winner will be randomly chosen on Wednesday!!

Hugs...