Ready Aim Re-Design Contest for Dwell With Dignity!


I am so thrilled to announce the launch of the Ready Aim Redesign Before & After Contest for Dwell With Dignity!! You may know that I recently recently joined the leadership council for this amazing organization that inspires lives with design. Helping the less fortunate & interior design? That's right up my alley! This contest is designed to raise awareness of the organization and to raise funds to continue our good work. And, I'm sure raising awareness will be no issue considering the amazing slew of judges: Jonathan Adler, Grace Bonney, Ronda Carmen, Crystal Gentilello, Samantha Sano, & Rebecca Sherman!! Pretty stellar, right? 

The contest is $25 per entry with no limit to entries. Visit the Ready Aim Redesign site for more info and to ENTER!


You may remember seeing the image above? Yes! That's my before and after sofa that I did for a client


If you don't have any before and after's to share, you can still help! Become a member for only $30!! Becoming a member will help us get future grants & your money will go to an amazing cause... I'm proud to be a part and would be honored for you to join me.