Websters Pages - Wonderfall




Have you seen the new fall line by Websters Pages called "Wonderfall"? It is just gorgeous! Websters just has an amazing way of creating beautiful patterned papers. I usually come out of my local scrap store with my bag full of their beautiful designs.



I made this layout a week ago and wanted to wait and share it with you until I bought my new camera. I took pictures with my trusty old camera and now my new one -and let me tell you - I am in love! It's sort of like when you switch over to HD on your television - you don't know what you are missing until you actually see the quality change! It was totally worth it's high price tag! I feel like a little kid - just experimenting and taking pictures of everything that moves (and doesn't) :o)



Recipe for this design:
Websters Pages - paper and bloomer ribbon
Basic Grey - paper
American Crafts - cardstock
Prima - butterfly spray, flowers
Maya Road - stick pin
Melissa Frances - crown
Tattered Angels - glimmer mist, scroll frame
Martaha Stewart - daisies
Vintage - doily, buttons, lace
Other - leaves, pumpkin twill tape, paper leaf doily


Thanks for stopping by!