art blooms


It's the storm of the year out here in rural Illinois. Schools closed early - many won't be open tomorrow. Fingers crossed that I am one of them so I can have a scrappy day in my pjs. I have so many ideas in my little noggin and would really like one so I can play! Tonight though - snuggling is on the menu. With my favorite guy and blanket. We just got Avatar in the mail today - may be an early movie night in the making!



Here is a layout I created using the new Art Blooms acrylic stamps from Crafty Secrets. I decided to use the stamps as my embellishments for this design - just kept stamping different flowers, leaves, butterflies, and stems on scrap pieces of paper. Then I just cut them out and made them POP! So super easy!



Recipe for this layout:
Paper: Websters
Stamps: Crafty Secrets
Ink: Memento
Pearls: Recollections
Vintage: buttons & lace
Glittler: Stickles

Still need to be inspired? Bop on over to Crafty Secrets blog. Sandy is having a great giveaway and has many more beautiful samples for you to see!

Stay warm and safe everyone!