Crafty Secrets - farm fresh


Happy Monday Everyone!

Today we are featuring our new Farm Fresh collection on the Heartwarming Vintage Crafty Secrets blog. There are two new stamp sets (Farm Chicks and Down on the Farm) and an super sweet double sided Creative Scraps.



Here is a little wall hanging/ornament I made with Farm Chicks. This set is so fun and has so many possibilities - I can't wait to use it in the summer! The backing is a chipboard sheet from Maya Road that I painted off white then inked the sides. I colored the rooster with Prismacolor pencils then layered him on black cardstock. He is resting on an old lace doily and adorned with mulberry flowers. The number ribbon is from France (an eBay goodie). I then looped a red grosgrain ribbon for the hanging. Voila!

Make sure you pop on over to take part in Sandy's giveaway!!

xoxo