shabby whimsy


I am so excited to share my new mini with you! I think it was my favorite to create so far. This chipboard album measures 6x6 and has bracketed tabs on each page. This little lovely is so full of goodness that I had to use thick satin ribbon as the binding. It is loaded with shabby flowers (mostly Prima) and lots of yummy vintage ephemera. The designer paper was my inspiration for this piece and it blended just beautifully with three of my favorite Crafty Secrets Creative Scraps (Little Blessings, Birds & Blooms, Sew Nice).

I do have this little piece of heaven for sale on eBay here where you can see MANY more pictures.






Ooo and don't forget! Crafty Secrets is showing a ton of new products this week! Bop on over to Sandy's blog to see all the wonderful goodies soon to be....

Thanks for poppin' in!

xoxo