Bathroom Minimalist Design
Nowdays, the trend is minimalist or modern design. It is kind of open-space planning and stripped-down, seemingly simple forms in design. Minimalist aesthetic once exposed by the 20th century modern masters remains a truly international style that travels well and incorporates contemporary technology in timeless form. Modern design has always made sense in the bath, for all the obvious (and some not so obvious) reasons. By understanding the essence of modern design, you can transform your bathroom into a simple yet luxurious, minimalist retreat. It involves assessing your space, determining how you want to use it, finding the right pieces to define the space, and adding any final touches to make it your own cleate.
- Luxury Silk Flowers
- Favorite Thing-Marble Kitchen Island
- Crazy for Modern Designs
- Patio And The Surrounding Place
- winners announced!
- How to Make Up Kitchen Room
- Crafty Secrets and Eclectic Paperie (Shabby) blo...
- Gorgeous Interiors from Emily Gilbert
- Clever Patio On Behind of Home
- The Best Idea In Decorating Bathroom
- House of Spanish architect Beatriz Elorza
- Loft in Toronto
- sweet dreams & pumpkin cranberry scones
- once upon a springtime
- Bathroom Minimalist Design
- Tips on Sizing an Outdoor Patio
- ▼ March (16)
- ► 2010 (262)
- ► 2009 (30)