Spring is in the air, can you smell it? After weeks and weeks of rain we finally got a sunny day in Sausalito. Who knew the sun could feel so darn good...
We just got an email from our silk flowers vendor today and we have to show you their new stuff. It's gorgeous and it's a great way to bring spring inside your home all the time.
Don't forget, silk flowers are kinda like perfume. You CAN NOT get the cheap stuff! It has to be upscale or you better off not having nothing at all.
Take a look at these...
Aren't these beautiful? We'll be loading them up in our luxury silk flowers section soon, so please check back in a couple of days...
- Luxury Silk Flowers
- Favorite Thing-Marble Kitchen Island
- Crazy for Modern Designs
- Patio And The Surrounding Place
- winners announced!
- How to Make Up Kitchen Room
- Crafty Secrets and Eclectic Paperie (Shabby) blo...
- Gorgeous Interiors from Emily Gilbert
- Clever Patio On Behind of Home
- The Best Idea In Decorating Bathroom
- House of Spanish architect Beatriz Elorza
- Loft in Toronto
- sweet dreams & pumpkin cranberry scones
- once upon a springtime
- Bathroom Minimalist Design
- Tips on Sizing an Outdoor Patio
- ▼ March (16)
- ► 2010 (262)
- ► 2009 (30)