winners announced!


A big big thank you to all who participated in our wonderful blog hop with Eclectic Paperie and for all of you heartfelt comments! They truly mean a lot and are much appreciated!! Here is a list of all the winners:


Shannon Sawyer (Broni Holcombe's Blog)
Bevie Pearl (Sherry Cheavers's Blog)
Mrs. Ham (Latrice Murphy's Blog)
Dotty A (Linda Duke's Blog)
Melissa Bove (Linda Ledbetter's Blog)
Gretchen Wilson (Starla Nelson's Blog)
TX (Micki Harper's Blog)
Eclectic Paperie Blog!

Sharon celticrafter (Vicki Chrisman’s Blog)
Sharla (Pam Hooten’s Blog)
Nancy Shultz (Linda Duke’s Blog)
Judy’s Cards (Michele Kovacks Blog)
2amscrapper (Melissa Phillips Blog)
Nicole #30 (Flo Teixeira’s Blog)
Cindy Adkins (Julie Cambell’s Blog)
Southern Cricut (Mary Hamer’s Blog) ------>MY BLOG
Danielle Therese Greenwood (Crafty Secrets Blog – For Heidi B)



And the winner of the much loved PINK ATG Gun is....... SUSAN!!


Susan said...

I LOVE this L/O!! the colors are great, the details perfect! I agree the student made a great Alice. I am not a huge AIW fan, But I am a Tea fan, this is an awesome set, (the scraps, not sure I want the stamps...I love the oz set and the country set)
I am a new follower, and i thank you for the opportunity to win something. (especially this something LOL)
Susan

So excited for you Susan! Thank you so much for playing along and following my blog. Drop me a line with your mailing address so I can mail you your pinkalicious sensation!