Come Sit a Spell

No matter where I am, there is always a place to sit and relax and enjoy the garden. Only problem is, I never sit and relax. But I sure enjoy the garden in so many other ways! I enjoy finding new ways to "decorate" a room, as I like to see my yard split up into different areas. Every "room" in my garden has a name and a different function. Most of the rooms evolved as I found chairs, benches, and swings at thrift stores and garage sales. This gives us all a new reason to shop and be creative and see objects in all new ways. Summer is a good time to "explore" our gardens with new eyes. My next post will show some ideas on what to do with pots, birdhouses, etc. See you in a couple of days. Please leave a comment and share this with your friends. For now, sit back, relax, and enjoy.
Love,
Allison (aka Babe to my children and grandchildren)